Wednesday 4 July 2012

Quicky


Hi,


Just a quick post, apologising for poor updates the last few weeks. I have an exam in a few days, and what with moving house, my American friend getting sectioned and having to move the rest of his flat back to America, and the revision, Mr Blog has become somewhat neglected. Seeing as neglect (in kids) is linked to cognitive problems, failure to thrive, criminal activities and more, I will not keep up my poor treatment for fear of the effects, but give me this one week to revise.


Trying to revise while going into the hospital (with the nasty early mornings still here) isn't a perfect situation, leading to working late at night, which makes the mornings even less fun... Still - some fun contrasting clinics this week, one with a very 'old school' rheumatologist, while the other was with one was a younger consultant. The difference in their teaching styles was very interesting, and I am sure you can guess which was the more abusive... Both were fun in their own way though, and I do think I learnt more from the abusive one!


I am sure he would be even more abusive if I failed this upcoming test, though, so I will put my nose back to the grindstone.


Talk soon!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with the revision, and sorry to hear about your friend :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. justanother medico16 July 2012 at 02:48

    interesting blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your friend is doing well

    ReplyDelete

 
UA-12501063-1